Tuesday, October 22, 2013

On October 18 and 19, 2013 I attended the 50th reunion of my high school graduation in 1963. In 1957 my parents bought a new house at 11494 Flagler Lane in Forest Park, Ohio. This allowed me, to attend the Community Building which served as both the Junior and Senior High School in the Greenhills School District in Greenhills, Ohio Our school mascot was the Pioneer We were the 25th and last graduating class from the Community Building Barbara Brown whose is now Barbara Butler was the Valedictorian and I was the Salutatorian The Alumni Association has created a wonderful collection of Greenhills High School memorabilia in the old band room of the Community Building Many of my classmates attended the reunion buffet dinner at 6:30 PM on Saturday, October 19, 2013 at the Embassy Suites in Blue Ash, Ohio. I promised myself that if I lived long enough and my class had a 50th reunion that I would go. I am very glad that I went as I had a wonderful time re-meeting my classmates that I have not seen for over 50 years. Thank you everyone who was involved with putting on this event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home